Saturday, August 1, 2009

Brotherband and Bad News

Lately I've been getting emails from guys who are in the same boat as me... keep it coming! There's nothing that I enjoy more than an exchange of life stories and helping one another cope with life. Heh heh, I need to play more of Megaman Starforce 2: Zerker x Ninja. Anyone else here plays Starforce? I only have the 2nd one. I'd be happy to form a Brotherband with anyone of you. Although I'm pissed how there's only 6 slots available. Lame...

Recently, I noticed SoupGoblin's blog is under review for possible violations of blogger.com's terms of service. NOOOOOOOO!!! So let's all hope they don't delete a treasured bara blog, because the world can always have more bara!

3 comments:

  1. In an email, he told me it had something to do with copyright material. But hey! Soupgoblin's blog is back on and all is well! So we don't have to worry about it anymore... for now at least.

    ReplyDelete