Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dreams Dreams

Every night before I go to bed, I wish for a dream. I wish to escape to a dream world: a place where amazing people and wonderful things exist. Even if it is only a dream, I want a place to escape; a place way different from the life I live called "reality". The most pathetic thing of all?: That I'm not willing to try to make my own life exciting if I'm really that bored. But still, every night is always the same. Get in bed, have a moment to myself, then slowly drift away to sleep. My slumber feels as if I've only slept for a few minutes. But those few minutes were actually hours. It's as if in reality, I really am still dreaming. I never find a place to escape to in my dreams. So in my imagination, my daydreams, I think of places to go to. In a way, it makes up for my lack of dreams in my sleep. But my imagination, it is not enough. In reality, I wait. I don't know what I wait for. I just hope that one day...

it will come.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad you wouldn't let me help you with your dreams....

    ReplyDelete