Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Personal Online Black Book

I figured writing into a journal would be too much work, and more risky. We live in a world (or always have lived in a world) where we really can't be 100% honest about ourselves with everyone. We always have to switch modes or change the way we act in front of others in order to fit in. No one is to blame for this problem except for the individual itself. Sure, you can blame society, but a strong individual can surely overcome the odds of having to deal with people's reactions. Most of our problems is probably bred from insecurity. We always worry that we'll get the short end of the stick, the things we don't want to happen, when really we don't know for sure if they will happen.

I'm usually very honest about myself, but a few things I keep secret. I look forward to a day when I can finally have the courage to just be open about the things I hide inside me. But for now, I will post those secrets in this anonymous blog. All of my deepest and darkest thoughts open on here for the public to see, but to never know my identity. I feel this will be a healthy way for me to just be out with it and to hopefully connect with those who are in the same situation as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment