Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lost For Words

Don't you just hate it when you want to get something off your mind, but then you stop yourself from saying it for fear of having your own words used against you? Or actually, I just never blog as much as I used to because I want to say so much, yet midway, I look at what I've typed so far and I usually say to myself: "Oh, that's not right, better fix that." or "That sounds stupid, I better take that off." Or I just lose my train of thought and I get lazy and I don't feel like finishing.

Everytime I censor myself, even here of all places where I choose to be anonymous, I feel like I'm destroying a part of myself, or I feel I'm just building up the tension within me and I'm just gonna explode one day... well not really.

Even as I'm making this now, I'm constantly thinking about how I'm gonna say it, and then I overthink it. Oh fuck it, I'll just write as I think even if it doesn't make sense, and even if there are errors. Let the rants begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment