Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Monarch's Henchmen

It's been awhile since I posted. I seriously neglect blogging because when I do, I always do long posts. And if I work on it too long, I get impatient and don't feel like finishing. Plus, I'm in my 5th year of college as an undergraduate unfortunately. I feel a little stupid because of that. Failed 2 classes, withdrew from 1. Yeah, that can definitely hold me back. And if you go to the second-largest university in the nation, where they offer upper level courses only once a year because they're too cheap to hire more professors to offer important classes for more than one semester because they're just out to make a profit... "Stands For Opportunity" my ass. Their motto's a load of bull. The services that come paid from tuition are great, but it could be better if the administrative staff didn't screw everyone over who deserves the money and support. But hey, Aerospace Engineering's pretty challenging. I think I can do enough to pass my classes, but getting A's in all of them, now that's another story.

Anyways, I'd have to say it's been about a year since I last posted. I learned that having a boyfriend or falling in love isn't necessarily that important. I'm much better off having close friends to hangout with and have sex inbetween. I don't think it would be fair to me or to another guy if I still had my own life that I wanted to work towards for. Some people can balance personal dreams and relationships just fine, but I feel for me I need my space. Or rather, I just don't want to be put into a position where the other person would feel I'm neglecting them. I can commit to a relationship, being devoted isn't that hard as long as you want to be. I think relationships start failing once you let the concept of commitment seem burdensome when it shouldn't. Relationships work best if you let them flow naturally, and if you don't think too much about it. Besides, if you can't trust the people you're with, then you'll never feel at ease. It's not that hard to tell who's trustworthy and who isn't. How open you are about your feelings tells a lot about your personality.

I have the unfortunate opportunity of temporarily living in Orlando, FL. The guys in the gay community here kinda suck. The guys are kinda shallow here, but so am I, and that's not really the problem. The real problem is the lack of personality in most of these guys. I feel like most guys don't know how to hold a decent conversation. There's a reason why I want to get to know a guy better before actually meeting him in person. The more I chat with a guy online or through texting, the better feel I get for his personality. I evaluated my choices in guys on a few things: looks, personality, common traits, and their display of affection during sex.

Despite my obsession with bara guys, I don't expect all guys to have that look. I'm shallow, but not in the sense that I'd ignore a guy because I didn't find him attractive. I'd still talk to you, sure. I might even have sex with you, but I'll be honest by saying that if I'm not really enjoying it, it because I'm not that attracted to you. I'm usually not put into that sort of situation, except when a close friend of mine asks me if we could have sex, I'll probably agree to it because I just want to be nice. I don't think my friends would find me to be an asshole, because they know beforehand what I like physically in a guy. We just have sex to satisfy our sexual hunger. lol

Out of all the gay dating sites I've used, Adam4Adam is my favorite. It seems to be the best "free" gay dating service in my opinion. For one, nudity is okay on the site, the only problem is that you don't have much space to describe yourself on your profile. But hey, I care more about the conversations I have with guys I meet on there.

You might be wondering why I titled this blog post "The Monarch's Henchmen". I've decided to keep track of the guys I've been with, whether it was casual or long-term. Within the past year, one of my ex-roommates forced me to watch DVDs he had. A group of them he had were all the Venture Bros. seasons released on DVD or Blu-ray as of this year. So I figured, why not number the guys I've been in bed with?

No comments:

Post a Comment